Residents of the State of California, please also read Your California Privacy Rights to understand additional rights you may have pursuant to California Civil Code Section 1798.83.
Personal Information We Collect and Use Through This Website
If you register for our newsletter, we will collect your name, address, phone number, email address. Generally, we use this information to respond to, process, and fulfill your requests, and update you on status. Other examples of when we may ask you to provide personal information include if you subscribe to receive updates. Finally, we may also use your email address to send you further information about MoreSeekers or to contact you for the purposes of research or customer service.
We will not sell, license, transmit or disclose your personal information outside of Annapurna Living unless: (1) you expressly authorize us to do so; (2) it is necessary to enable third-party providers of products and services available on this website to respond to, process and fulfill your requests; or (3) it is in connection with a sale of all or substantially all of the assets of MoreSeekers or of www.moreseekers.com (or any other division of MoreSeekers, International with substantial connection to the personal information) or the merger of MoreSeekers into another entity or any consolidation, share exchange, combination, reorganization, or like transaction in which Annapurna Living is not the survivor; or (4) otherwise as we are required or permitted by law.
We will not disclose your personal information to a third party for their direct marketing purposes unless you first affirmatively agree to the disclosure.
Cookies and Other Automated Means of Collecting Information
As is true of most websites, we gather technical information about your interaction with our website automatically, and store it in our logs. Such information includes Internet Protocol addresses, web browser type, host or service provider, referring or exit pages, operating system, and date and time stamps.
And, as is true of most websites, we use “cookies” – files that are sent to your browser and stored on your personal computer. Cookies are commonly used by online services to improve the user experience and have not been known to transmit computer viruses or otherwise harm your computer. Many cookies last only through a single website session, or visit. Others may have an expiration date, or may remain on your computer until you delete them. Our cookies will track only your activity relating to your online activity on this website, and will not track your other Internet activity. You can decide if and how your computer will accept a cookie by configuring your preferences or options in your browser. However, if you choose to reject cookies, you may not be able to use or access certain pages of this website or certain of our features, products or services.
We may occasionally use other companies to set cookies on our website and gather cookie information for us. In some cases, we may also use another company to operate web servers or process credit card purchases for our website. We use the cookie information gathered by these companies in the same manner as stated above.
In some cases, we retain both the cookie information and/or the information you provide to us online – for example, to complete a transaction you requested or to keep historical records of your past transactions. In other cases, we only retain the cookie and/or online information you give us if you request us to do so for your use in subsequent sessions.
Finally, we may also use very small electronic images, known as “web beacons” from us and third parties to identify your interaction with our and such third-party websites such as Twitter over time.
By way of example, we may use automated means of collecting information
- to provide you with a more customized experience on our website and provide you greater convenience each time you interact with us,
- to make it easier for you to use different parts of our website without having to login multiple times,
- to help us understand which parts of our website are the most popular and how much time our users spend in each,
- to store your preferences for certain kinds of information,
- to measure the effectiveness of our communications, promotional campaigns, and the searches performed on our website,
- to administer our website,
- to develop statistics on any advertisements displayed on our websites, and
- to study aggregate demographic information about our users as a whole.
Protecting Your Personal Information
We restrict access to personal information collected about you through our website to our employees or others who need to know this information to provide services to you or in the course of administering and conducting our business. We maintain appropriate physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect personal information. We protect our database with various physical, technical and procedural measures and we restrict access to your information by unauthorized persons. We also advise our employees about their responsibility to protect customer information and we provide them with appropriate guidelines for adhering to our business ethics standards and policies.
You can also help us protect your personal information by
- using only secure web browsers,
- employing common anti-virus and anti-malware tools on your system to keep it safe,
- carefully logging out after using our website,
- using strong password with a combination of letters and numbers,
- changing your password often, and
- notifying us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel your login and/or password have been compromised.
Finally, please exercise discretion and use caution with respect to your personal information. We may provide public areas on our website where you can post information about yourself and others. We do not control who reads postings on our website, or how they may use or disclose such information. If you choose to voluntarily disclose personal information on public portions of our website, that information will be publicly available and can be collected and used by others. For example, if you post your email address, you may receive unsolicited messages.
Updating and Verifying Information We Have About You
- If you are a registered user, you can review and maintain your account information at anytime, by logging in to your account or submitting a request to email@example.com. In addition, you may request a copy of the information that we currently hold about you by sending a detailed email to firstname.lastname@example.org with all specifics necessary for us to consider and respond to your request.
MoreSeekers, International, 705 3/4 Sunset Ave, Venice, CA 90291